Herring oil from wild caught North Atlantic Herring (Clupea harengus) by Norwegian and Icelandic vessels.
The production process is closed and digitally controlled. The oil is extracted by centrifugation at moderate temperature below 100°C. No additives are used in processing, 0,5-1,0 mg/g of mixed tocopherols added. The refinery has HACCP system implemented and follows The Food Hygiene Regulations
The herring oil is MSC approved (Marine Stewardship Council- Sustainable and environmental approval)
- Halal certification
- The factory is ISO2015 certified
- FDA-, China- and South Korea approved
- The herring oil refined by Fortuna Oils was also rewarded the “Superior Taste Award” in 2018.
- Color: Light yellow
- Odor: Little, due to deodorizing
- Additives: Free of additives
- Allergens: Fish
- Grade: Human. Fortuna Oils is the only factory within the EU that can refine herring oil with human grade
- Packaging: Barrel, 190 kg/200 l, under nitrogen
- Storage: Protected from sunlight and oxygen
- Shelf life: Minimum 24 months from production date
How can we help?
Let us talk about how quality refined oils from Fortuna Oils will add important value to your project or product.